Monday, July 9, 2007

thinking of happy things i have...

-an old simple Nokia phone from my mom since I lost my Motorola V3X in china which I used for 1 month and changed 4 times from the place I bought at Low Yat * i feel the phone really don't like me =~(
-a 3G LG brand phone from Australia which don't function properly anymore
-a Sony USB + MP3 + recorder which I used to listen to my favourite songs and record my melody when I am inspired.
-a HP Compaq Presario V3000 model notebook, is my baby!! it looks really elegant ,black in colour with wide screen.
-a Gucci purse from aus few years back, now it looks a bit dirty... i want a new one!
-sexy lingerie...... turn me on! =P
-comfortably driving a VR4 Mitsubishi Galant which can speed and easily handle, no feeling driving 150mph on the highway. can i drive any fasteR? =P
-lots of accessories~ pendants, bracelet, earrings, necklace,rings....
-Anna Sui's fan! all the perfumes, love its lips gloss, face powder, mascara, mirror...
-I have a customised Anna Sui's tattoo on my leg~~! love it!
-a Swarovski heart shaped crystal pendant given by Andreas on valentine's day =x (oh i can get excited with swarovski)

what species am i on earth? the list goes on.....

No comments: