why would I endure the vicious emotional abuse that make me feel like I never meant a damn thing...
why would I endure the gut wrenching pain of longing when he seem to do everything in power to hurt and ignore...
why would I give in so much when so many times being not appreciated...
why would I become a fool again...
fucking heart broken.
annie, thanks for the song 'I will survive' !
3 comments:
yo! so surprised to see you the other day at Vista!
but u look really good. u have a whole world out there waiting for you, so don't let anyone hinder u!
hi darling darlinggggg,remember wat u'd promised me yea.Don't look back just look forward and definitely "you'll survive".. and remember, don't fear the darkness cos my lamp's batteries will never run out..
Love yourself more k..
cheers.. auntie annie.hehe!!
thanks for all your support! there are so many ppl praise me nowadays~! cant get enuff haha
Post a Comment