Wednesday, May 28, 2008

HTC launches Touch Diamond

HTC launches its new Touch Diamond phone. I have the chance to test the phone and try out the function of this beautiful, sophisticated, slim and elegance PDA phone. I would say most female would love this phone, I'm the first ;)

Featuring a sharp 2.8 inch touch screen, the display allows user to enjoy viewing high quality photographs and browsing the web. With its new vibrant 3D touch interface called TouchFLO 3D, the HTC Touch Diamond provides animated access to people, messaging, email, photos, music, weather and etc.

It also offers a rich online experience which we might treat it better than a notebook computer, allowing user to zoom and pan websites with one hand and automatically view optimized content that has been specially created to fit the display. One cool thing I like about the phone is it will automatically rotates the web page view/photo from a portrait to landscape view when you turn the device sideways.

In addition to that, the user can also watch youtube with this HTC Touch Diamond and the integrated ultra-sensitive GPS will efficiently find a destination.

Pretty awesome that HTC Touch Diamond comes with a massive 4GB of internal storage! The user can keep tons of songs, photos, files and any collection fit his/her style.

HTC Touch Diamond is expecting in the market by early June with the retail price of RM2,799.

No comments: