reading signs and omens, following them which obey to the soul of the world. Based on the omens of the present. If you pay attention to the present, you can improve upon it. And if you improve on the present, what comes later will also be better. Forget about the future, and live each day according to the teachings, confident that God loves his children. Each day, in itself, brings with it an eternity.
Sunday, April 1, 2007
April 1st
It's a rainy Sunday morning. As usual, I always sleep longer in the weekend. I treasure this moment very much as no chance to do over the hustle n bustle weekdays getting to work. The weather has reminded me of the relaxing time in Australia 2 years back where I will go to Italian cafe in the city and have a cup or two of coffee with French toast. I still remember the French toast comes with fresh banana and syrup on top. It was superdelicious! Feel so warm by sitting and relaxing with no worries of tomorrow. People are friendly, strangers will just talk and share stories. Can feel the liveliness of people. Provoking and spiritual. However, Malaysia is different. The feeling is different. The culture is different. Personally, I wish Malaysia's media industry can create some production and work which reflects the way Malaysian are and I believe it would be very interesting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment