Sunday, April 8, 2007

human and bird


I always feel human is the most complicated creature in the world. Hard to observe, hard to understand, hard to tell, hard to fulfill. And how many of us really understand ourselves? What personality you have? What hidden character you have in you? What do you want in you and in life? Ever thought of how you want to improve yourself? as in controlling your short temper when you are pissed, be silent and willing to listen when somebody confront instead of start to argue again, avoid being too proud and sound like humilitating other ppl......... you can see the society as a whole, making up of different background, different culture, different mindset, different personality. Either one starts the conflict and no one take a step back, harmony will never exist. Just see from the people who are close to you, how well you can live together without any arguments? Many times we are avoiding conflict to happen because we know it will ruin the relationship. We rather take it and let it be free. And sometimes we just rather keep the unhappiness inside our heart and let the virus stay in us. Perhaps, one day to explode. The stupidity and the weakness of human being.


I wish I could have a giant kindness heart which I can accept many things that principally unacceptable. Can you forgive someone who repeating doing the same mistake? Can you forgive and let go the hard feeling if someone betray you? Can you forgive if someone kill your loved ones? Can you forgive the strong bully the weak? How can we take it if it bothers us so much? Life is simple. Human is not simple. Human is the one who makes the life complicated.


If I have a choice, I wish I am a bird...... fly across borders and set mind free.









No comments: