Wednesday, May 16, 2007

clear my mind

I don't know what's wrong with me since last 2 months until now. I have been losing appetite and losing weight. It's so obvious that everyone is asking me if I lost weight and what happened to me if I am on diet or eating diet pills. I said no. I am not on diet. I am not eating any diet pills. I am fine but not too well. Probably part of the reason is because I have changed a new job, adapting a new environment and things are still new to me and not what I expected. On top of that which most probably the main reason is I am feeling insecure and lack of confidence from my r'ship. Have felt insufficient tenderness from him and therefore feeling heart ache where I can't sleep well for many nights. My bf has been more busy since he started his new job and I notice his behaviour has changed in certain way. I don't feel good about it but I don't know how to tell him. We don't talk about things so much anymore, even sometimes I really need someone to talk to and he is just too tired and slept. Or maybe he is feeling stress too where we can't even talk about it. Leaving a heavy stone inside my heart... I am facing insomnia. Many sleepless nights. Seeing him so busy at work makes me feel losing out. I need more motivation to go through this hard time. I need some help. I want to go to some island to clear my mind.

No comments: