Never thought I would come into this dilemma....Can't sleep can't eat, feeling my brain gonna burst and when I thought thing started to be more stable yet another wave has come. So many difficult times I had been through with him and chances and chances given to work out this love I hope for. However, it doesn't go so well. One year of rship is not long. But what I had been through in one year is more than a couple in 7 years. The past is something cannot be changed, yet you will remember as a memory especially there's wound at heart and everyone knows it takes time to heal and effort to mend the broken heart. Love needs to be tested over time. Finding a right man who can treat you well and make you feel safe and secure are vital. Why being question back and feel bad of being not good enough when I have sacrified so much? Would you stay to see me happy or leave to make me sad? Your heart wanna leave no matter what happen here. I would have to let you go no matter how hard I feel. Don't you say I am being selfish not to let you go or being inconsiderate that you can earn better money and have a better life there.I know about it but how to take it when I still have doubts about you. You ask me not to make assumption but obviously you have decided it yourself and make arrangements without I knowing it. How easy to say you will be faithful and won't cheat on me when you know you will go party for sure when you go back there and you like drinking and get to know gals? Even now you can't tell me what I need to know and truly honest with me. What would happen in a distance rship like this? It's gonna be so fragile, so hurtful.
Perhaps, you don't really love me. You only love yourself.
http://www.wikihow.com/Have-a-Healthy-Relationship
No comments:
Post a Comment