Yesterday morning I went to TTDI Park for my first time ever shooting. It was initiated by my ex colleagues in Astro aka photographers. They have been earning some side income taking nice photograph which submitted to some online photo agency in fact they take distinctive photos ;) As they see I have potential to be photogenic in a picture so the idea came across when I also wanna build some portfolio for myself ;)
So the theme for the shooting was to be casual lingering in the park listening to music, using laptop, eating apple, lying on the grass, leaning on the tree, doing some yoga and stretching... haha we took about 3 hours plus nearly 4 hours shoot. It was tiring but FUN! It was slightly hot as the sun shined and affected my mood. It would be awesome if the photo taken at the park in Australia during Autumn!!! where the leaves fall beautifully with greener grass and feel the easy breezy cooling weather. argh again I miss Melbourne! Flagstaff garden was the park I would pass by everyday when I stayed in lovely Melbourne.
Anyway, the shooting was severe yet enjoyable. Severe is because there are so many big red ants on the trees and hiding in the grass. I didn't realize the first tree I tried to touch was full of big red ants. It was like 2-3cm big! I thought was the wood on the tree that was itchy and stick to my hand. Once I put off my hand there were 6 big red ants on my palm!! I was screaming and feel disgusted! yewl~
I can't wait to see the photos tomorrow. My friends said the photo looks nice (haha, better be nice!)
well, to be continued... will share the photos once I have it ;)
1 comment:
post it post it!!!!!
Post a Comment